Thursday, March 27, 2014

Taking Time....

After many prayers, much thought and consideration, I have decided to step back from social media for a while. My house has been sold, and we begin a new chapter in our lives.

 As we make the move to our new house in April, I need to place my focus on my family and the work involved with making our new house a home.

I will continue to work behind the scenes with the JillianHayes Foundation, and I will post our activities surrounding Melanoma Awareness.

The billboard for Caregivers has been paid for, thanks to all of your generous donations.THANK YOU for all of your help involved to make this happen! I will continue to accept photos through March 31. The billboard will be displayed sometime in May for Melanoma Awareness month. I'll post the dates and locations once I get that ironed out with the billboard company.


I’m not gone for long,  just taking some time needed to move through some important transitions. I can be reached via email at jemsforjilly@gmail.com

Thank you everyone for your continued love and support.

~Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment