Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jillian Marie Hayes-Wagner 9/24/89-12/29/12







































Friends,

With deep sadness, and a broken heart I tell you that on December 29, 2012 at 7:30 am,  Jillian Marie Hayes-Wagner completed her work here on Earth.

She was surrounded by family constantly during the last weeks here, and on her last day, just as I was here for her first breath of life, I was holding her hand telling her how much I love her as she took her last . Her husband Steve was also holding her,as he has never left her side.

Thank you all for the loving support you have shown us these last two years. They do make a difference.

The next few days will be busy making preparations for her Celebration of Life. We are entering a new beginning on Jillian's Journey with Melanoma- A Mother's Story.

More later.

Peace~


10 comments:

  1. Prayers and love, Susan. I know she's in good company up above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I looked at that photo of Jillian on the end of the dock waving, and thought, "That is today".

    hugs. lots of hugs.

    http://us.myspace.com/jonathanclay/music/songs/i-am-not-gone-70762421

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Susan. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry for your struggle and pain. So very thankful for Jillian's grace, your strength, the love you shared, and your willingness to provide your story as a gift to all of us. You will both remain in my heart - always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss, God has gained a Beautiful Angel. Prayer's and Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, Steve, and others who love Jillian ...
    I am an Idaho SOL Survivor (http://solsurvivors.org/)
    It saddens me to see another vibrant young person taken too soon by Melanoma -- yes, we must continue to educate and bring awareness to honor Jillian's life and Amy's life and ... countless others. Susan, I thought is was tough when I was diagnosed with melanoma 3 years ago, but my 25 year old is currently undergoing chemotherapy for Hodgkins and from one mother's heart to another, I feel so deeply for your loss ... Steve, you sound like a remarkable person who understands at a young age what is truly important in life -- I'm sorry you didn't get to keep Jillian in your life longer, but you may have experienced a love that some people never find in a lifetime. Blessings to all of you from Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,

    Yo and I were in tears last night when we found out what has happened. Please know that we are praying for you all. May the Lord's comfort surround you and in His arms may you find peace.

    Deb Phonthipsavath

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said, but please know my prayers and love are with you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear the sad news. Rest in peace Jillian!

    ReplyDelete